8/25/2011

Before and After by Robin

This week I had another staging job -- love this aspect of my job.

I had sold my client the sofa, rug, barley twist end table, and copper top end table.

I still have two chairs to place (that are going where I placed the to-scale templates on the floor), a 36" round coffee table, and art above the fire place.

All the furniture was already installed by the movers but I was called out to rearrange the room. It just wasn't working.

I staged the shelves with what she had around the house and placed the conversation style (curved) sofa at an angle on the far side of the room. This is why I love convo-sofas (and suggested she get one) -- they give one the freedom to play with angles; unlike the straight lines of a typical straight-back sofa which looks awkward on an angle. This placement made it more conducive to an inviting entry into the room and allowed for the the perfect placement of two (future) chairs.

Before


After


Before


After


Before
">

After

No comments:

Post a Comment