2/19/2011

S_______pace.

Space! I crave it more than a fat kid craves cake. I don’t need it because I feel cramped in my apartment, I adore my apartment. I actually prefer smaller spaces. Truly, I think great rooms are THE most over rated thing in contemporary house design (just a personal opinion). Cozy, inviting, engaging, charming, and warm are all my favorite ways for a space to be. So, after diss-ing the thought of too much space, now I will go back to talking about how I want more of it, lol. I have this thought regarding how I want to design/arrange my living room (if I had a bigger one). Imagine a dreamy, cloud like couch (with a deep seated bench cushion, so there is no falling between the cracks) that just soaks you and that special someone in. Now, what’s behind that sweet sofa is what I am excited about. It’s not a console or an art filled wall… it’s a desk!! Aaha. I love the idea of having a desk behind my couch. My laptop, stacks of all my favorite design glossies, a flourishing plant, a Kelly-green porcelain lamp, and a crazy comfy chair. Go figure, I can’t find all of the images I have of that layout. Oh well, I will just post other pretty pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment