11/05/2010

Miami or Hollywood?


What do you call this look… Hollywood Regency meets Miami retro chic? I know most won’t feel the same as I do about that gilded Marginata (I know my plants -- thanks mom!), but I dig it! What I love most about this room is the pale lilac, argyle wall motif. I was trying to talk my roommate into letting me (with her help) do this design on her wall that her bed is up against, but she doesn’t find painting as therapeutic as I do.

In all honesty, this room doesn’t knock my socks off or anything, but I do like it, a lot. There is something about the color palate that is offbeat but totally picturesque. The pillows are a design gaffe, for sure – but hey, to each there own. So to sum it up, “gimme the gold” and I’m “all about that argyle!”

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment