11/12/2009

A Quickie

I miss being able to write! I never thought I could be so busy at work, but these past two weeks is proof that I hadn’t a clue how demanding the antiques biz can be! I haven’t even had a minute to let my mind ponder a post. My thought have been besieged by chandeliers with faulty wiring, people who presume I have the ability to safely package antique pottery (uhhh duh, I will facilitate the process, NOT DO IT FOR YOU), Christmas staging, 1st Dibs, Urban Market, pillows, paintings with tears and tons more. Anyway, I am over it all… I am ready for Colorado! I figured I would post some pics of my favorite thing. Books arranged by color! Once I am in a less frenzied state of mind I can then get back into my groove. I just got home from the Houston, TX Nutcracker Market and found (thanks Michelle) the most amazing booth. I wish to bedeck my store in their Earthy, shabby chic (for lack of a better word) Christmas décor! Maybe I will!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment