11/13/2009

Coralie Bickford Smith's Penguin Classics

These books are a pretty much "must have" on my list. I bet my mom never thought she’d see the day where her daughter asked for books for her Birthday and Christmas. For the most part I request design books, ones that get read from cover to cover. However, Christmas is coming up and although there is a ton more design books that I want, I have found something else; books that you couldn’t pay me to read in school (I could barely get thru the Cliff Notes) and now I want them… not to read, but to put on show. Does that make me a classic literature poser? I don’t’ care. These are without a doubt the prettiest books I have ever seen! So Santa, I have been a good girl… will you get me these books for Christmas? I may even read one… maybe.

I always get so excited thinking about what I want to gift my friends and family for Christmas (and what I want for myself too! I like to think I’m giving, but I’m not totally selfless, who is?) All this Christmas talk has me giddy. Anyway, check out these books. Tell me how cool they are.







Buy them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment