10/20/2009

Thou shall not covet any closet…

...but these aren’t just “any” closets. It’s okay to long for clothes rooms like these. Some of the photos depicted below are simply amazing while others are quite modest. I love how various ones prove that you don’t have to have a whopping walk-in to have a wonderful wardrobe.


That antique chest of drawers is calling my name! It makes me think of this one piece that my boyfriends mother has in her guest bedroom. It mimics the shape of this one but it has its original stain which makes it not much to look at. Refinished in this lovely antique white, it would be stunning.






Everything about this closet in fantastic! Is that a jewelry box, seriously? Where can I get it? I am also really digging that little glass (or is it Lucite) ball lamp. And that wallpaper is sensational. So are the wood floors. LOVE IT ALL!



Mmmmm. That shiny, black drum shade and that thin, gilded framed mirror on those glossy, white floors.


So cool.


WOW.


Who recognizes this famous closet!!! ;)


Drop dead delightful.



If this closet were a man, it would be Gerard Butler. So good looking. But I must say, those floors would be like him wearing some hideous shoes. I would have gone with some Santos mahogony floors to keep the richness alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment