9/23/2009

The Hostess with the Mostess

Here at Maison Maison we are hosting the kick off party for over 50 dealers from all over the country. I am assuming it will be mainly the locals that show, but the more the merrier!
What I am really thrilled about is all the Halloween decorations I just purchased. Since it is an antique store I am going to use a lot of cobwebs, and creepy net.
It's going to be spooky, y'all!


We have this stunning harvest table in our front store window so I plan on doing a creepy harvest scene with fairy tale pumpkins, real bales of hay, and black crows. I also found these adorable little mouse silhouettes which I will place in the book shelves. I can't wait! I even decided to go the extra mile and adorn the food with spookiness... the cheese platter will be littered with rapid rubber mice and the wine bottle labels will be covered with decals that read poison and potion.

BEWARE!!! It's going to be a frighteningly fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment