9/16/2009

Fabulously Flaunting Feather & Flowers

This one is so simple and pretty with angelic white feathers, but the vibrant colors of the classic peacock feather would look great with the bright green, no doubt about it!

This is busy (eclectic I should say), but still lovely.


This one I LOVE! The colors are so intense... I especially love the pop of coral.



However, this one takes the cake in my opinion.
. . . . .

With all this girly loveliness, its easy to forget about the boys... but I didn't!

Look at how you can feather them up! ;)

I think that this is goooood-lookin'.

I love how they wrap the stem with leather. How handsome is that?!?!



Here is one with some flowers worked in, if you wish.




And now for the grand finale...


How ridiculously awesome is that?!?!? I know its more "run-way" than "real-way."
But, nonetheless, its fantastic.
Carrie from SITC would wear it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment